Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Autumn Time! It's Autumn Time!

It's fall and we have had so much fun! We went to a pumpkin patch and Daddy pushed Ty around in our wheelbarrow. Ty thought that was super cool.
Ty with our pumpkins



Daddy and Ty.
So I got a pedicure with a friend the other day...tell me what you think.


It's called a fish pedicure. The fish nibble off the dead skin. As you can see by the first picture I was pretty terrified at first. If Leila hadn't been there having one with me I probably would've chickened out. But the fishes actually worked, my feet were a lot smoother and they felt relaxed. So if you have the opportunity get a fish pedicure!

Ty's first Halloween has come and gone. We almost didn't get a costume together for Ty in time but we did last minute and we are so proud of it. Presenting...Mr. T from the A-Team! So many people wanted to get pictures of Ty while we were trick or treating, it made us feel so proud.



I can't wait to have some more firsts with Ty! We're already gearing up for Christmas, can't wait to get a tree and decorate...on second thought keeping Ty from pulling off all the ornaments is going to be challenging. Uh oh. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment